This delicious Chicken Tikka Masala will feed two people and can be made in just 15 minutes!
Serves: 2 Time: 15 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small punnet of mushrooms Handful of spinach
- 1-2 tbsp Tikka Masala Paste
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- Garlic, ginger & turmeric to taste Fresh chilies (optional)
- Fry chicken breast chunks in 1 tsp oil.
- Add chopped onion, mushrooms, red peppers and chilies (optional). Once browned, add the Tikka Masala paste, a sprinkle of garlic, ginger & turmeric.
- Continuously stir and gradually add the coconut milk. Add the spinach towards the end of cooking.
- Serve with rice.