If you want to make a sweet treat in a short amount of time, test out this chocolate chip cookie recipe that will give you 30 cookies in 30 minutes!
Serves: 15 (2 cookies each) Time: 30 minutes
- 150g salted butter
- 80g light brown sugar
- 80g granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Line baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the softened butter and sugars and whisk until creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence & egg.
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda & salt into the bowl and mix together.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, add scoops of the cookie dough to the baking trays, ensuring you leave enough space between them to allow them to spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are light brown around the edges & still slightly soft in the centre.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.