This Moroccan Lamb Tagine is both delicious and easy to make. Try it out and make the dish in 25 minutes or less!
Serves: 2 Time: 20-25 minutes
- 500g minced lamb
- 1 red onion
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 can chopped tomatoes
- Sea salt, black pepper, paprika, turmeric & Cajun spices to taste
- Fry undrained minced lamb, add 1 red onion and season with sea salt, black pepper, paprika, turmeric & Cajun spices.
- Once browned add raw eggs and stir until scrambled.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with homemade sweet potato wedges & vegetables.