This mozzarella and tomato bruschetta is quick and easy to make, and also very tasty!
Serves: 3 Time: 25 minutes
6-8 slices of Italian bread (ciabatta)
8 oz. mozzarella cheese
16 oz. cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half, then drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes to toast.
- Add mozzarella to each slice of bread and top with tomatoes
- Put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes
- Remove from oven, drizzle more olive oil, sprinkle herbs/salt/pepper and serve