Poached Egg with Avocado
-2 slices of toast
-1 ripened avocado (cut into rough chunks)
-1/4 onion, finely diced
-1 tomato, diced
-Juice of ½ a lime
-chilli and coriander to taste (optional)
-white wine vinegar
- Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle boil and add a dash of vinegar.
- Crush the avocado with the back of a fork until you are happy with the consistency, then add the onion, tomato, chilli, coriander and lime juice to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Break the eggs into the gently boiling water and poach for around 3 minutes, or until all of the egg white is cooked through.
- When the eggs are cooked, place them onto a kitchen towel to remove the excess water
- Serve the avocado mix and poached eggs on top of the toast.