If you’re looking for a filling and easy meal, look no further! Try out this spaghetti carbonara recipe to cook up a delicious meal in very little time.
Serves: 2 Time: 30 minutes
1/2 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper
- Cook pancetta in frying pan with olive oil until crisp and browned.
- Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes (or to desired texture)
- While spaghetti is boiling, beat together eggs, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti
- Combine spaghetti and egg-parmesan mixture, mixing until it is completely coated
- Add in pancetta
- Serve with parmesan on top