Ruth, a Parent Carer, has made a pimped-up Welsh Rarebit, using just: cheese, egg yolks, spring onions, English mustard and Worcester sauce. Try out this recipe for a quick and delicious meal!
Serves: 2 Time: 15 minutes
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon English mustard (or to taste)
- 3 spring onions
- Worcester sauce (to taste)
- 2 slices toast
- Combine the cheese, egg yolks, mustard, spring onions and Worcester sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture generously over the slices of toast and place under a medium grill for a few minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve whilst lovely and hot.